Learn how to install a Nintendo 64 (N64) Emulator onto your macOS or Mac OS X computer. Play classic N64 games like Mario 64, Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart, and more on your Mac (Macbook, iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, Hackintosh, etc.).
The N64 emulator supports game controllers so you can connect your USB or Bluetooth controller (PS3/PS4, Xbox 360, SteelSeries, etc.) to your Apple computer.
Download N64 Emulator for Mac
OpenEmu is an all in one emulator for the Mac and can many run game consoles including NES, SNES, N64, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Sega Genesis, and many more!
How-to Install N64 Emulator to Mac
1. Download and unzip OpenEmu
2. Right-click OpenEmu and click Open
Otherwise you will get “OpenEmu can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer” error when trying to open the file.
3. Hit Open if prompted with an “unidentified developer” popup.
Import ROMs to N64 Emulator for Mac
1. Download ROMs from your favorite site
2. Drag and drop file into OpenEmu